Founder & CEO
Smita, a formally trained Architect and an accomplished entrepreneur for 15+ years, has an intrinsic ability to add immense value to the marketing and operational areas of her businesses. Her strong acumen in real estate marketing, advertising, and structured finance have been proved extremely valuable for Brandniti, time and again.
Before Brandniti, Smita held the position of Co-Founder, Director & CEO for 9 years at iProperty.com India, an online real estate portal, an ASX Listed Company. Since the day of incorporation, she has contributed in many ways to the evolution of the agency to one of the leading real estate digital agencies in India. She spearheads company’s strategic marketing, business development, operations, partnerships, fundraising, and leads the team from the front.
She, being a thought-leader in digital communication ecosystem, understands the changing dynamics of the market. That’s why her prudent and timely moves to adapt to the changes hugely benefits her businesses.
Achievements & Accolades:
- Winner of Women Disruptors Awards as Entrepreneur of the Year 2020 by Adgully held in Mumbai
- Winner of National Women’s Leadership Awards 2020, an initiative of Lakhotia Group to honor the Achievers, Innovators & Leaders held in Kolkata
- Winner of Social Media Super Women 2019 by Social Samosa
- Recognised as the 100 Most Influential Global Youth Marketing Professional 2019 by the World Digital Marketing Congress
- Recognised as the 'Outstanding Business Woman in Digital Marketing 2019' at the prestigious 'India Achievers Awards 2019
- Women of the Year at The iiGlobal 7th Annual Women Leaders Award 2017 as Leading Chief Marketing Officer held at JW Marriott, Mumbai
- “Young Achiever of the Year Award 2011” by CMO Asia for Excellence in Branding & Marketing at Singapore from 25 countries
- Finalist for the “Stevie Awards for Women in Business 2011” for Young Women Entrepreneur of the Year at New York, USA
- Finalist for Business World's "Young Entrepreneur 2010“ at Mumbai